Ingredients (serves 2)
1 onion, julienned
2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped or minced
2 bay leaves
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
1 tsp parsley
1 carrot, cut into rounds
250g vegetarian mince
1 glass of red wine
400g tin chopped tomatoes
Salt and pepper (to taste)
30g vegetarian parmesan, grated, to serve (optional)
2-3 tbsp olive oil
1. Prepare the onions, garlic and carrot, and vegetarian mince according to the instructions on the packet
2. Heat the olive oil at a medium temperature in a pan, before adding the bayleaves. Fry until they become fragrant.
3. Add the onions and garlic and fry until the onions go translucent.
4. Add the herbs and chopped carrots, fry for two minutes, coating the carrots well
5. Add the vegetarian mince and the glass of wine and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Leave to simmer for 30 minutes, meanwhile boil the pasta according to the packet instructions in well salted water
7. Mix the pasta together with the Bolognese sauce, and serve with Parmesan sprinkled on top.